Home Care Roswell GA – The Reward: Caregiver of the Year
We underestimate the reward one receives from providing consistent quality care for the senior community. The power of dedicated caregiver and their healing hand, kind heart, a compassion can never be known until one has walked the road of a caregiver. Despite all the challenges the year 2021 provided due to the COVID 19 pandemic, our amazing caregivers at Cara Vita Home Care
rose to the occasion.
Cara Vita provides services to over a 100 clients per month, 47.55 hours per client with 1.41 caregiver per client ratio. Cara Vita is proud that our numbers exceeded all the national averages in our industry. But beyond the amazing numbers in our work force our families recognized and appreciated our committed caregivers by sending our office thankful and loving letters throughout the year
We are thankful to these amazing caregivers who have dedicated their lives to caring for others. Here is a sampling of their comments.
- “In the spirit of the Thanksgiving season I wanted to let you know how thankful our family is for Kathi. When we sat around the Thanksgiving table and everyone listed what they were thankful for, Kathi’s name came up several times. We are all so thankful for the great care she gives my husband, Kim, and how easy she is to work with for us. If Kim gets up in the morning before she is here, he goes to the back door and looks out the window for her car. Even though he really cannot speak much, he lets me know he is wondering where she is. A couple of weeks ago he actually came back from looking out the window and said, “My friend, my friend” with his hands out like “where is she?”.
- “Patrice Bryant is a true professional. She has such a wonderful way about her. She knows how to talk to mom so that the tasks that worry her or tasks she does not want to do, do not seem so overwhelming. She is very attentive to her needs and always knows how to make her feel calm and at ease. She is a true professional in every sense of the word.
- “Florence Ebegbodo is a sweet and loving caregiver. She meets my mom’s needs 100%. She is a great companion to her and mom feels like Florence is a friend. She loves to tell Florence, “I love you.”
- Judith Okech is such a loving, kind, and gentle soul. She has the utmost respect for mom and treats her with an incredible amount of dignity. Given her nursing background, she is deeply knowledgeable and adept on how to always communicate best with her; especially on those tough days when she is anxious and her illness gets the best of her. Her willingness to go the extra mile day in and day out is remarkable. We do not know where we would be without Judith in our lives.
- “Cara Vita helped out with my ex-husband, Ed Castner, for a long time! He is now in Maryland and doing ok. Yemi was a godsend – he and Ed really bonded.”
- “Even though I am not there, I know Catherine and Blessings have been a huge help for our dad and have made an enormous impact on our dad’s recovery –I am so glad they are being recognized”
Over the last 19 years the letters consistently come in about one of our most tenured employees. We are all smiles as we know the effect Janie has on us is the same as with her clients. She is a consummate professional and dedicated in all she does. She can assist families in managing a demanding situation and then just sit down with them and laugh over how things began to slowly work out. Janie has been described as an angel, a problem solver and a peace maker. She is a kind and gentle soul, which blesses everyone around her with her smile and ability to manage any relationship or care challenge.
Cara Vita recognizes that money is not the only reward for the care our staff provide. Caregivers contribute a lot and there is no way we can thank them enough. This year as we looked back to award our Caregiver of the Year , we were challenged as so many of our families and staff shared such kind feedback about so many of our caregivers. However, it can only be one person. Janie Wallace was our selection for her 19 years of dedicated and loving service to hundreds of clients served over the years.
We are happy to introduce to you our employee of the year: Janie Wallace
If you or an aging loved-one is considering Home Care Services in Roswell GA please contact the caring staff at CaraVita Home Care today. (770) 643-1712